Yala Peak is one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks, just to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak does not require mountaineering experience. Climbing Yala Peak (5732m) and trek through Langtang is one of the easiest, romantic, wonderful and adventurous climbing peak and trek in Nepal.
From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6388m),many peaks.
Nature:Lodge and Camping
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-SYABRU BESI/1460m by bus
3.SYABRU BESI-LAMAHOTEL/ 2470m
6.KYANJIM GOMBA hiking to kyanjin ri/4773m
7.KYANJIN GOMBA-YALA B.C.
8. YALA B.C. Restday
9. YALA B.C.-SUMMIT/5500m-YALA B.C.
10.YALA B.C.-KYANJIM GOMBA/3870m
13.SYABRU BESI-KTM by car
14. KTM shopping and sightseeing
15.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.