The West Dolpo Trek begins at Juphal, the ancient trading town in Lower Dolpo. Heading west of this fascinating district in the wild west of Nepal, the trek winds through several rural villages and highly revered Hindu Temple of Tripura Sundari.
As this wonderful trek in Dolpo goes further, it begins to gain elevation, which goes as high as the top of Kagmara Pass. The major challenge of West Dolpo Trek- Kagmara Pass leads us to the most beautiful lake in Nepal- Phoksundo. After Phoksundo, the West Dolpo Trek ends at Juphal via Chhepka.
West Dolpo Trek is a moderately challenging trek in Dolpo that caters the wonders of barren landscapes, the Himalayan panorama include Kanjiroba and Dhaulagiri and the cultural diversity include Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and Bon Buddhism.
1.Arrive in KTM and tansfer to hotel
2.KTM-NEPAlGUNJ by domestic flight
3.NEPALGUNJ-JUPHAL/2475m by domestic flight
8.KAGMARA B.C-Kagmara bhanjyang pass/5115m-CAMPSITE/4670m
10.PUNGMO VILLAGE-RINGMO PHOKSUNDO LAKE/3641m
11.RINGMO PHOKSUNDO LAKE restday
12.RINGMO PHOKSUNDO LAKE-CHHEPKA/2838m
14.JUPHAL-NEPALGUNJ-KTM by domestic flight
15.KTM shopping and sightseeing
16.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.