Upper Dolpo trek is an evocative journey back in time to a rugged mountainous region of drystone-walled villages and Tibetan gompas, meandering alpine valleys, sculpted gorges, sacred mountains and high, sometimes snowy, passes. Our route is also the most comprehensive Upper Dolpo itinerary, taking in the entire high country and of course famed Phoksundo and the adventurous trekking exit to Jomsom.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-NEPALGANJ by domestic flight
3.NEPALGANJ-JUPHAL by domestic flight,drive to DUNAI/2140m
7.AMCHI HOSPITAL-RINGMO PHOKSUND/3641m
8.RINGMO PHKSUND rest day
9.RINGMO PHOKSUND-FOREST CAMP/3750m
10.FOREST CAMP-HIGH CAMP/4717m
11.HIGH CAMP-SHEY GOMPA/4160m
15.YAK KHARKA-CHARANG VILLAGE
16.CHARANG VILLAGE-NISAL GOMPA
17.NISAL GOMPA rest day
18.NISAL GOMPA-YAK KHARKA
19.YAK KHARKA hiking to tibet border
20.YAK KHARKA-NISAL GOMPA
21.NISAL GOMPA-MUSI GAON/4826m
22.MUSI GAON-SHIMEN GAON/3850m
23.SHIMEN GAON-TINJE GAON/4110m
24.TINJE GAON-MARIM B.C/5408m
25.MARIM B.C hiking to tibet border
26.MARIM B.C-TINJE GAON/4110m
27.TINJE GAON-YAK KHARKA/4210m
28.YAK KHARKA-LAKKYAN KHOLA/4800m
29.LAKKYAN KHOLA-MO LA PASS/5027m-CHHARKA BHOT/4302m
30.CHHARKA BHOT rest
31.CHHARKA BHOT-YAK KHARKA
32.YAK KHARKA-NULUNGSUMDE KHOLA CAMP/4987m
33.NULUNGSUMDE KHOLACAMP-THUJE LA PASS/5490m-SANTA/3777m
36.JOMSON-POKHARA-KTM by domestic flight
37.KTM shopping and sightseeing
38.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.