The Tsum valley trekking is ideal for those who want to explore the remote and less trodden hidden valley on fully camping trekking in Nepal. This valley having border with Tibet is open for trekking in 2008 only offers the unique trekking experience of natural beauty with its fascinating culture. The valley once being part of Tibet looks completely different in term of people and cultural from other parts of Nepal. The people of Tsum valley are Tibetan origin with their own ancient form of dialect, art, culture and religion. Very few adventure travelers have made it to this high and mysterious hidden valley, which used to be an important trade link junction between Nepal and Tibet.
The Tsum valley trek in Nepal fascinates the trekkers with its rich cultural aspects on the backdrop of serene Himalayan panorama of Ganesh, Sringi and Buddha himal. The valley is dotted with ornate Buddhist monasteries, artistic Chortens and Mani walls made of thousand of stone slabs hand carved of deities and prayers on it.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-SOTIKHOLA/700m by bus
7.RACHEN GOMPA restday
8.RACHEN GOMPA-MU GOMPA/3700m
17.SOTI KHOLA-KTM by bus
18.KTM shopping and sightseeing
19.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.