Tamang Heritage Trek is an exciting trek into the Himalayas that offers travelers a peek into the every-day lives of the Tamang people who are Nepalese mountain dwellers of the Langtang region. we drive to Syabrubesi and begin trekking into the mountaneous region. Throughout our journey we will be rewarded with outstanding views of the Himalayas and get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the Tamangs who live in close vicinity to the mighty Langtang.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-SYABRUBESI//1467m by bus
9.SYABRUBESI-KTM by bus
10.KTM shopping and sightseeing
11.Transfer to airport and sightseeing
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.