The Annapurna Circuit is a trek within the Annapurna mountain range of central Nepal.The trek rises to an altitude of 5,416m on the Thorung La pass, touching the edge of the Tibetan plateau. This trek crosses two different river valleys and encircles the Annapurna massif, crossing Thorung La (5416m/17769 ft), the highest pass on this trek. Practically all trekkers hike the route anticlockwise, as this way the daily altitude gain is slower, and crossing the high Thorong La pass is easier and safer.The mountain scenery, seen at close quarters includes the Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Gangapurna [7455m/24459 ft] and Tilicho Peak (7134m/23406 ft). Numerous peaks of 6000-8000m in elevation rise from the Annapurna range.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-BESISAHAR/760 by bus
3.BESISAHAR-CHAME/2670m by jeep
6.MANANG walking in the village
9.THRONG PHEDI-THRONG PASS/5416m-MUKTINATH/3760m
11.JOMSOM-TATOPANI/1190m by jeep
hiking to Poonhill/3193m in the early morning
17.MACHHAPUCHHARE BASECAMP hiking to Annapuruna basecamp/4130m
20.CHHOMRONG-GHANDRUK/1940m, drive to pokhara by jeep
21.POKHARA-KTM by bus
22.KTM shopping and sightseeing
23.Transfer airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.