This is one of the most remote, mysterious and challenging high snow covered pass trail trekking destinations in Rolwaling and Khumbu region. Rolwaling and Khumbu region trek provides an experience the remoteness of this region, dramatic mountain views, diverse flora and fauna and rich local cultures, Nunnery Gompa, unique village of Beding and Na, beautiful high situated glacial Tsho Rolpa Lake, breathtaking landscapes. This trek follows the course of Tama Koshi River passing the picturesque Tamang, Chhetri and Sherpa villages with typical terraced fields until glacial Lake of Tsho Rolpa. Finally the trail crossing snow covered Tashi Lapcha Pass and entering in Khumbu region with splendid view of Everest Range.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-LAMBABAGAR by jeep
8.CHUKYIMA-GLACERCAMP B.C./4735m camping
9.GLACERB.C.-TASHILABSTA PASS/5755m-TASHILABSTAH.C./5700 camping
12.NAMCHE hiking to Everestview hotel
15.LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
16.KTM shopping and sightseeing
17.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.