This trek through the remote wilderness of western Nepal offers a superb experience of nature and a visit to Rara Lake, Nepal’s Largest Lake at 3062 meters. Beginning the trek from the mountain airstrip of Jumla after flying from Kathmandu via Nepalgunj, the trail passes through green countryside.Rara Lake Trek throughout caters unusual glimpses of a culture and scenery quite different from that found elsewhere in Nepal and eventually culminates to the Rara Lake inside Rara National Park. This beautiful high altitude lake is surrounded by alpine meadows and forests of pine, juniper and spruce, whilst in the background you can view the magnificent snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas.
1. Arrive in KTM and transfer to Hotel
2.KTM -NEPALGUNJ by domestic Flight in Hotel
3.NEPALGUNJ -JUMLA by domestic flight
4.JUMLA -DANPHE LAGNA/3130m.
5.DANPHE LAGNA -CHAUTHA/2770m.
7.DHOTU -RARA lake/3062m.
8.Rest in RARA lake /Excursinons Around the lake.
9.RARA lake -GOROSINGHA/3000m.
11.SINJA -JALJALA CHAUR/2900m.
13.JUMLA- NEPALGUNJ-KTM by domestic Flight.
14.KTM – Shopping and sightseeing.
15.KTM –Transfer to Airport and flight to Home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.