The Nar and Phu valleys are spectacular regions of ethnically-Tibetan inhabitants for those of you that think you have trekked it all. This is a trek that combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-BESI SAHAR/760m by bus
3.BESI SAHAR-CHAME/2670m by jeep
6.NAWAL-KANGLA PASS/5306m-KANGLA PHEDI/4530m
10.PHU GAON-HIKING TO HIMLUNG BASE CAMP/4540m
13.KOTO-BESISAHAR by jeep
14.BESISAHAR-KTM by bus
15.KTM Sightseeing and shopping
16.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.