One of the most popular trekking destinations among solitary trekkers, Makalu Base Camp offers an exceptional opportunity to explore high-altitude terrains, snow-clad landscapes and ethnic Himalayan lifestyle. Our journey begins with an hour-long flight to Tumlingtar.The lower reaches of the trail are renowned for their lushness with verdant rhododendron forests whereas the upper reaches of the trail comprise of polished granite cliffs capped by hanging glaciers, overflowing with waterfalls. Makalu Base Camp Trek is an ideal choice for avid trekkers and nature enthusiasts who seek solace and tranquility in pristine natural habitat and those who wish to avoid crowds.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-TUMLINGTAR by domestic flight,Drive to KHANDBARI
3.KHANDBARI-NUM/1505m by drive
7.KHONGMA acclimatization day
10.YANGRI KHARKA-JHAK KHARKA/4120m
11.JHAK KHARKA-MAKALU B.C/4870m
12.MAKALU B.C excursion around place
13.MAKALU B.C-YANGRI KHARKA/3610m
17.SEDUWA-NUM/1505m Drive to KHANDBARI
18.KHANDBARI-TUMLINGTAR by jeep,TUMLINGTAR-KTM by domestic flight
19.KTM shopping and sightseeing
20.Transfer to airport and flight to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.