Milke Danda is a beautiful trekking destination comprising 32 different vegetation of Rhododendron. This trek will offer you views of Mount Makalu, Kanchenjunga, Baruntse and Everest. We will start our trek from Tumlingtar and travel through Chainpur and Pokhari bazar, these places are famous for its ancient metal crafts. The trek will also take you to Gupha pokhari, this pond is junction between Kanchenjunga and Makalu. The trekking trail passes through thick forest of rhododendron, which is also home to animals like black bear and musk deer. Milke is rich in vegetation like juniper and pine trees. The area is also home to different rare species of medicinal herbs, birds and butterflies. This eastern area of Nepal is inhibited by people of different ethnic group like Sherpa, Rai, Limbu, Newar, Brahmin and Chettris. This has created unique manifestation of nature and people celebrating together.
1.Arrival in KTM transfer to hotel
2.KTM- BIRATNAGAR by domestic flight, drive to CHAUKI/2700m
3.CHAUKI- GHUPHA POKHARI/2930m
5.MILK DADA hiking milke dada /3124m
9.CHAINPUR-TUMLINGTAR by bus
10.TUMLINGTAR-KTM by domestic flight
11.KTM sightseeing and shopping
12.transfer to international Airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.