The trail takes you from Tumlingtar in the steamy lowlands near the Arun River over the Shipton La and into the remote and beautiful Barun river valley before arriving to Makalu Base Camp. From here we cross Sherpani Pass over to Baruntse Base Camp, then cross West Col to Panch Pokhari followed by the Amphu Lapcha into the Everest. This is a truly adventurous expedition passing through a remote and wild region of the Himalayas with superb views of Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, Chamlang and Kanchenjunga.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-TUMLINGTAR by domestic flight,Drive to KHANDBARI
3.KHANDBARI-NUM/1505m by drive
7.KHONGMA acclimatization day
10.YANGRI KHARKA-JHAK KHARKA/4120m
11.JHAK KHARKA-MAKALU B.C/4870m
12.MAKALU B.C excursion around place
13.MAKALU B.C-GLACER CAMP
14.GLAER CAMP- HIGH CAMP
15.HIGH CAMP-SHERPANI COL/6110m,WEST COL/6135m-BARUNTSE B.C/5400m
16.BARUNTSE B.C-AMPHU LAPTSE H.C/5527m
17.AMPHU LAPTSE H.C-CHUKUNG VALLEY/4730m
22.LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
23.KTM shopping and sightseeing
24.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.