Lower Mustang is a part of Annapurna Conservation Area Project, that has the largest protected biodiversity area in Nepal. The trek offers the opportunity to explore the Tibetan culture as Mustang is considered for its long historical and cultural relationship with Tibet. On ths trek, we also walk on trails along the Kali Gandaki gorge which is the deepest gorge on earth and then visit Muktinath Temple which is an important place of pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhists alike.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-POKHARA by domestic flight
3.POKHARA-JOMSOM/2720m by domestic flight
Trek to KAGBENI/2807m
6.JOMSOM-POKHARA by domestic flight
7.POKHARA-KTM by domestic flight
8.KTM shopping and sightseeing
9.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.