Langtang Valley is situated directly north of Kathmandu in the central Himalayan region in Langtang National Park, covering a dense forest area of 1710 square kilometers. The highlights of this area are the Langtang Lirung (7,345m) range in the north and high altitude jungles with diverse vegetation and wildlife, glaciers and Himalayan peaks. This trek is often rated as easy family trek. There are no hard climbs and freezing cold temperatures. The trek through the forest of rhododendron following the Langtang river all the way to Kyanjin Gompa offers a magnificent opportunity to view rich flora and fauna of this area. There are numerous water falls and wild bee hives hanging from the cliffs. In Kyanjin walking though high Yak grazing pastures offers an insight into shepherds life. You will also visit one of Nepal’s oldest Swiss cheese factories in Kyanjin and the ancient Kyanjin gompa. A walk to the Kyanjin Ri can be an enjoyable experience. The ethnic people residing in Langtang valley are mostly Tibetan origins.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-SYABRU BESI/1467m by bus
3.SYABRU BESI-LAMA HOTEL/2769m
6.KYANJINGOMBA hiking to kyanjin ri/4550m
9.SHERPA GAON-SYABRU BESI/1467m
10.SYABRU BESI-KTM by bus
11.KTM shopping and sightseeing
12.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.