Trekking in Langtang valley and Ganja La, north of Kathmandu, offers a multitude of trekking destinations. Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just below the main Himalayan range to the north Tibet Border and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. A visit to the Langtang valley offers an opportunity to explore Tibetan villages, Tamang Villages, to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevations. Kyanjin Gompa is a last Tibetan Village in the valley, from where a trek starts to Helambu over Ganja La Pass (5,160m).
From the pass the views across the valley to the peaks of the Langtang Himal are particularly good. In the distance you can see Shishapangma, the only 800 meters peak entirely in China (Tibet). After crossing the pass we reach to Tarkeghayang (largest settlements of Tamang in Helambu) The trek passes through some beautiful forests and very interesting villages on route.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-SYABRU BESI/1460m by bus
3.SYABRU BESI-LAMA HOTEL/2470m
6.KYANJIN GOMBA hiking to kyanjin ri/4773m
7.KYANJIN GOMBA-NAYAKHANG B.C./4800m
8.NAYAKHANG B.C.-NAYAKHANG H.C./5393m
9.NAYAKHANG H.C.-GANJA LA PASS/5160m-YANGRI KHARKA/4390m
14.MELAMCHI-KTM by bus
15.KTM shopping and sightseeing
16.Transfer airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.