Mesokanto La pass is one of the most attractive camping trekking destinations that takes you to one of the highest altitude lake in the world.
Mesokanto la Pass Trekking provides the panoramic view of Mt. Tilicho Annapurna massif, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Glacier Dome and hundreds of mountains and peaks. The adventure continues in Annapurna region with magnificent views of Annapurna massif and Dhaulagiri massif. It is one of the pleasant adventures with the opportunities of exploring green valleys and hills, culturally rich villages, flowery slopes, forests of rhododendron, pastures lands and river gorges including very impressive sunrise and sunset views in Himalayan Range. The trail is full of diverse flora and fauna. The trek is ideal for both the natural explorers and adventure seekers.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-POKHARA by domestic flight
3.POKHARA-JOMSON/2743m by domestic flight
Trek to KAGBENI/2807m
6.JOMSOM-YAK KHARKA/3645m camping
7.YAK KHARKA-MIDDLE CAMP/4560m camping
8.MIDDLE CAMP-MESOKANTO PASS/5121m-TILICHO LAKE/4920m camping
11.MANANG hiking to Gangapurna Tal
13.KOTE- BESISAHAR/760m by jeep
14.BESISAHAR -KTM by bus
15.KTM shopping and sightseeing
16.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.