Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar is a highly praised trekking route of the Everest region. It was in 1953 when two renown figures Sir Edmund Hillary and Mr. Tenzing Nogey Sherpa had taken the same route for the Mt. Everest expedition.
After 8hour scenic drive from Kathmandu to Jiri, our trek starts the following morning, by passing through the lower parts of Everest region that are relatively undeveloped compared to the northern side of the district around Namche Bazaar.
This enables trekkers to experience many traditional aspects of culture and local people. The trail passes through numerous villages of different ethnic groups including Tamang, Jirel, Rai, Brahmin, Chettri and of course the Sherpa’s. Walking along this trek involves many ups and down hills with the trail being well serviced with tea houses and good campsites in most of the villages.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-BHANDAR/2190m by bus
10.NAMCHE acclimatization and excursion around the places
13.DINGBOCHE hiking to nagartsangpeak/5083m
15.LOBUCHE-GORAKSHEP/5140m hiking to EverestB.C.
20.LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
21.KTM shopping and sightseeing
22.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.