Trek is a popular pilgrimage destination for the domestic tourists as well as the foreign tourists who visit Nepal for trekking and tour purpose. The region of Gosaikunda trek is situated in the Langtang region of Nepal at the north-central part of the country. The pilgrimage Langtang Gosainkunda trek is specially unique and important for the Hindu pilgrims as they get the chance to observe and explore around the sacred and holy Gosainkunda Lake. The holy lake of Gosainkunda is the major highlight of the trekking as the devotees here worship the sacred lake, while the adventure seekers and the foreign tourists also have the opportunity of sightseeing and enjoying the natural beauty of the mountains.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-DHUNCHE/2030m by bus
6.GOSAINKUND hiking to surya peak/5145m or view point
9.DHUNCHE-KTM by bus
10.KTM shopping and sightseeing
11.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.