Gosaikunda Helambu trek combines the remote and spectacular view of Gosaikunda Lake, Beautiful green Valleys, traditional village of Tamang people along with the view of high mountain range.
The trek start with a drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche and head towards Singompa in Langtang National pak passing through oak and rhododendron forests. Heading further to high plateau, the site is home of 108 sacred lakes including Gosaikunda.Surya Peak is a relatively easy peak.From gosainkund you can easily access Surya Peak and from the summit of the peak you will have a magnificent view of the lake and the surrounding mountains ranges including Lang Tang, Ganesh Himal, and Annapurna.
Crossing the Laurebena Pass (4610m), we continue south, leaving the Langtang region behind to Helambu Valley following village of Kutumsang, Golphu bhanjyang which is the ending point of this trek.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-DHUNCHE/2030m by bus
6.GOSAINKUND hiking to surya peak/5145m or view point
7.GOSAINKUND-GOSAINKUND PASS/4610m-PHEDI/3630m or GHOPTE/3430m
8.GHOPTE-MAGINGOTH/3220m or KHUTUMSANG/2470m
9.MAGINGOTH or KHUTUMSANG-GOLPHU BHANJYANG/2130m
10.GOLPHU BHANJYANG-KTM bybus
11.KTM shopping and sightseeing
12.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.