Gokyo Peak is located at the end of the Gokyo valley in the Khumbu region of Nepal. This is very popular trekking destination.GokyoRi is in gokyo village. The views from here are spectacular possibly surpassing those from Kala Pattar above Gorak Shep near the Everest Base Camp. Notable peaks to be viewed from this 5360m. vantage point are Cho Oyu, Gyachung Kang, Lhoste, Everest and on a clear day Makalu.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-LUKLA/2840m by domestic flight
Trek to PHAKDING/2610m
4.NAMCHE acclimatization and excursion around the places
9.GOKYO hiking to gokyo peak/5360m
14.LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
15.KTM shopping and sightseeing
16.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.