Cho-La Pass Trekking (5420m) is an another adventure high pass in the Sagarmatha National Park. It is situated in the north east of Nepal, which offers the breathtaking Himalayan range from the close distance. The Cho-La Pass lies between the Everest Base Camp and Gokyo valley, which can be crossed from both sides. The whole area is sanctified with flourishing natural splendor of glittering Lakes and white peaks.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-LUKLA/2840m by domestic flight
Trek to PHAKDING/2610m
4.NAMCHE acclimatization and excursion around the places
5 NAMCHE – TYANGBOCHE/3867m
6 TYANGBOCHE – DINGBOCHE/4350m
7 DINGBOCHE hiking to nagartsang peak/5083m
8 DINGBOCHE – LOBUCHE/4930m
hiking to Kalapatter/5545m,EverestB.C./5545m
10 GORAKSHEP – DZONG LA/4843
11 DZONG LA – CHO LA /5420m -THANGNAK/4700m
12 THANGNAK – GOKYO/4750m
13 GOKYO hiking to gokyo ri/5360m
18.LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
19.KTM shopping and sightseeing
20.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.