This trek is an ultimate trekking that will take you through the famous three passes of Everest, namely the Renjo La pass, the Cho La pass and the Kongma La pass. It is a trek with unparalled alpine beauty and without doubt the grandest mountain scenery on the world. The highlights of the trek include the Sherpa village of Khumjung, the pristine Gokyo lake, the breathtaking scenery from the all these passes and the visit to Everest base camp. Unlike other treks in Everest region, this trek makes a loop, hence no tracing back of the route. The good thing about this trek is despite having to cross three passes, you do not require any technical climbing and any person with good fitness and previous trekking experience can complete the trek successfully.
1 Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2 KTM-LUKLA/2840m by domestic flight
Trek to PHAGDING/2610m
4 NAMCHE acclimatization and excursion around the places
7 DINGBOCHE hiking to nagartsangpeak/5083m
9 CHUKHUNG-KONGMA LA PASS/5535m-LOBUCHE/4930m
hiking to kalapatter/5545m,EverestB.C./5364m
11 GORAKSHEP-DZONG LA/4843m
12 DZONG LA-CHO LA PASS/5420m-THANGNAK/4700m
14 GOKYO hiking to gokyo ri/5360m
15 GOKYO-RENJO LA PASS/5380m-LUNDE4368m
19 LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
20 KTM shopping and sightseeing
21 Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.