The trek to Everest Base Camp begins with an scenic flight to the mountain airstrip at Lukla; from here we follow in the strides of extremely popular mountain climbers for the stroll into Everest Base Camp. Along the trek to Everest, you will find tea houses each couple of hours strolling to rest, bolster or rest overnight.At Base Camp, stand in the flesh with the mythical Khumbu Ice Fall and its towering scares. Climb to the summit of Kalapathar (5,643 m) for an unhindered perspective of Everest’s windblown summit.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-LUKLA/2840m by domestic flight
Trek to PHAKDING/2610m
4.NAMCHE acclimatization and excursion around the places
7.DINBOCHE hiking to nagartsangpeak/5083m
hiking to kalapatter/5545m,EverestB.C./5364m
14.LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
15.KTM shopping and sightseeing
16.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.