Dolpo to Jomsom trekking is a long and hard trek but shows the most beautiful and remote areas of the country. Juphal to Jomsom trek is recommended to expert trekkers who are used to trek in to great heights. this is a difficult route compensated however by the beauty of the countryside and kindness of the people. This trekking tour is undoubtly one of the best that can be carried out in the whole of the Himalayas
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-NEPALGANJ by domestic flight
3.NEPALGANJ-JUPHAL/2475m by domestic flight drive to DUNAI/2140m
7.-AMCHI HOSPITAL- RINGMO PHOKSUNDO/3641m
8.RINGMO PHOKSUNDO rest day
9.RINGMO PHOKSUNDO-FOREST CAMP/3750m
10.FOREST CAMP-HIGH CAMP/4717m
11.HIGH CAMP-Nang dalo la pass/5350m-SHEY GOMPA/4160m
12.SHEY GOMPA-sela(gela) la pass 5094m-NAMGUNG/4060m
16.KHOMA GAON-Shimen pass/4260m-SHIMEN GAON/3850m
17.KHOMA GAON-TINJE GAON/4110m
18.TINJE GAON-HIMLUNG KHOLA CAMP SITE/4210m
19.HIMLUNG KHOLA CAMP SITE-LAKKYAN KHOLA/4800m
20.LAKKYAN KHOLA-CHHARKA BHOT/4302m
21.CHHARKA BHOT rest
22.CHHARKA BHOT-NALJYAN SUMNA/4590m
23.NALJYAN SUMNA-NULUNGSUMDE KHARKS/4987m
24.NULUNGSUMDE KHARKA-Niwar pass/5120m-SANTA/3777m
27.JOMSON-POKHARA-KTM by domestic flight
28.KTM shopping and sightseeing
29.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.