This trekking is specially designed to trek to Shey Phoksundo Lake so it is also known as Shey Phoksundo trekking with Numala and Bagala Pass. The Dolpo region is best known of the many isolated high Himalayan valleys across northern Nepal. Dolpo preserves one of the last remnants of traditional Tibetan culture. Legend says it’s a one of the “hidden valleys” created by Guru Rinpoche as a refuge for devout Buddhists in troubled times. Surrounded by high mountains including the Dhaulagiri massif to the southeast and cut off by high passes closed by snow half the year, Dolpo’s easiest access is from Tibet, where its people emigrated from perhaps 1000 years ago. Upper Dolpo shelters about 5000 people, whose lives revolve around Buddhism, barley, and yaks; their villages (over 4270 meters) are among the highest settlements on earth. A large portion of Dolpo has been set aside as Shey – Phoksumdo National Park, at 3555 square km Nepal’s largest. The park shelters blue sheep, Himalayan black bear, leopards, wolves, and the exclusive snow leopard.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-NEPALGANJ by domestic flight
3.NEPALGANJ-JUPHAL/2475m by domestic flight,drive to DUNAI/2140m
8.DHO TARAP rest
11.NUMALA B.C-Numala la pass/5309m-DANIGAR/4512m
12.DANIGAR-Bagala la pass/5169m-YAK KHARKA/3860m
13.YAK KHARKA-RINGMO PHOKSUNDO/3641m
14.RINGMO PHOKSUNDO rest
17.SYANTA-DUNAI/2140m,drive to JUPHAL/2475m
18.JUPHAL-NEPALGANJ-KTM by domestic flight
19.KTM shopping and sightseeing
20.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.