There are few treks that combine so many different landscapes and bring you so close to the base of 7,000 and 8,000 meter peaks in a such a short period of time as the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the most popular treks in the Annapurna region. The trail goes alongside terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests and high altitude landscapes with the Annapurna Range in view most of the times.
The setting of Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 m is unique and incredibly spectacular, set amidst the majestic peaks of Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machapuchhre (6993 m) and Hiunchuli (6441 m) .
Our Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes about 13days days, depending on your itinerary.The itinerary presented here takes 16days.It goes to Ghorepini after going to Annapurna base camp.The spectacular view of Mt. Machhapuchchhre, Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri can also be seen from Poonhill.
1.Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2.KTM-POKHARA by domestic flight
POKHARA-KHANDE by bus
Trek to AUSTRALIAN CAMP/2100m
7.MACCHAPUCHHARE BASECAMP hiking to Annapurna basecamp/4130m
12.GOREPANI-HILE//1524m hiking to poonhill/3193m in the earlymorning
13.HILE-NAYAPUL/1050m back to pokhara by bus
14.POKHARA-KTM by domestic flight
15.KTM shopping and sightseeing
16.Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.