The trek to Amphu Lapcha Pass goes through wilder upper Hongu valley. Amphu Lapcha is to be passed technically to Chukkung Valley. The crossing of the pass requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared. Amphu Lapcha Pass holds the views of Himalayas and hearty scenery of lakes Hongu lakes and Panch Pokhari lakes.
It will be an even more interesting trekking which combine with mera peak.
1 Arrive in KTM and transfer to hotel
2 KTM-LUKLA/2840m by domestic air
Trek to CHUTANGA
3 CHUTANGA-ZATRWA LA /4610m-THULI KHARKA/4300m
4 THULI KHARKA-KOTE/3580m
7 KHARE acclimatization and excursion around the places
9 KONGMA DINGMA-SETO POKHARI/ 5484m
10 SETO POKHARI-AMPHU LAPTSE HC/5527m
11 AMPHU LAPTSE HC-AMBULAPCHA PASS/5845m-CHUKUNG VALLEY/4730m
12 CHUKUNG VALLEY-DINGBOCHE/4350m
13 DINGBOCHE-PHUNKI THANGA/3250m
14 PHUNKI THANGA-NAMCHE/3440m
17 LUKLA-KTM by domestic flight
18 KTM shopping and sightseeing
19 Transfer to airport and fly to home
- International airport transfers.
- Hotel and breakfast in kathmandu.
- All necessary permit for trekking.
- Transportation during trekking.
- Accommodation and 3meals during trekking.
- Guide and porter.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses(Phone calls,laundry,bar bills,battery charge,extra staffs,mineral water,shower etc…)
- International flight ticket.
- Tips for staffs.